Covid update end December 2020
Published 11:10 on 27 Dec 2020
As a result of the recent announcement that has catapulted Suffolk into Tier 4 the club have had to impose the following changes: -
- Closure of the clubhouse, once again, from 26th December 2020. This in accordance with the directive that all indoor sports and health facilities should shut. However, the toilet facilities will remain accessible on a one in one out basis for any members attending the club.
The club have however decided to allow the use of the slipway for those local members that wish to visit the club for individual or household recreation.
You are also permitted to meet one other person from another household in an open public space, if you are both alone
- All formal racing and social events have been cancelled until further notice. Unfortunately, this will mean that the Antic Artic race and social event on January 01, 2021 will need to be postponed.
Any member attending the club should continue to observe all existing regulations with regard
- social distancing should other members be on site,
- no grouping of members unless part of a household,
- continue to use the sanitiser if accessing the toilet facilities
- wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- wipe down door handles, keys, light switches, taps etc after use
Please consider your purpose for visiting the club and respect any non- essential travel. Further avoid visiting the club if you are travelling from one Tier 4 region to another Tier 4 region as this is against the current guidance.
In writing, please take extra care on the slipway and veranda as surfaces can be hazardous at this time of year.
Last updated 11:10 on 27 December 2020