Commodores Blog end February 2019
Published 17:11 on 1 Mar 2019
It felt only last week I was writing my end January blog, where did February disappear to!
What's new to see down at the club
- New Security Fence and parts of the old fencing removed.
- New replacement Power Boat
Adam DB / Martin L have been down making some running repairs, Andrew F approaching the end of membership renewals - what a brilliant job he has done getting us all signed up.
News – Looks like we will be running 2 RYA Dinghy Courses this year. RYA L1 in May and RYA L2 in July 2019. Look out for updates on the website, in the club and Newsletter.
What's next for members to be aware of
- OOD training / refresher on Friday 15th March at 19.00 hours – come and learn how it is done and get involved
- Slipway wash down – Saturday 16th March refer to Martin Lumb
- Dinghy Park Work Party – All hands needed for a massive Spring Clean that is really going to make a difference. Bring along some garden tools on Saturday 23rd March from 09.30 see Newsletter and posters in the club.
- There is also a Juniors work party on the same day to spruce up training boats
- Early April Power Boat refresher courses and Fitting out supper – both can be booked on line.
Dial up to the website to ensure you are up to date with any calendar changes
Last updated 17:12 on 1 March 2019