FULL MEMBERS ONLY Club Kayak Hire Booking
HIRE T and Cs (please read before booking a ticket) - YOU ARE SIGNING A DISCLAIMER & DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING T and Cs WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR TICKET & PAY
- Only FULL SSC MEMBERS can hire the club's Kayaks and must first log onto the website to BOOK & PAY PRIOR to taking out the club vessels.
- Buoyancy aids MUST be worn at all times on the water.
- Paddle leashes must be used at the time of launching and on the water LOSS OF PADDLES WILL INCUR A CHARGE OF £50 and must be reported to Helen Allen via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Age - under 18s need parental approval and the Kayaks are not suitable for hire for under 12 years of age
- Max Weight SIT ON is 17 Stone / SIT IN is 25 Stone
- The Club's Kayaks are not to be removed from the Club premises other than for launch from SSC's Slipway and for use solely on the River Alde
- It is the responsibility of the person hiring to carry out an examination of the Kayak prior to launching (e.g .for missing bungs)
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to return the paddles and securely tie down the Kayaks on the rack after use and report any damage, defect or loss to Helen Allen via email email@example.com
- The Club's Kayaks are hired at your own risk. You should consider your competence and be familiar with the Tide and Wind conditions, it is not recommended to take out either Kayak above a force 3. It is recommended that you paddle against the tide on your outward direction.
- Rental periods and costs are to be paid in full PRIOR to the kayak being launched: NOTE YOUR BOOKING IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED
1.AM = 09:00 - 13:00 hrs £5
2.PM = 14:00 - 18:00 hrs £5
3.EVENING = 18:00 until Dusk £2
Club Kayak / Canoe Representative contact details Helen Allen 07703 547789 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This event currently has no tickets available.
Last updated 2:31pm on 22 December 2020